Digital Life Sciences GmbH has secured the coveted title as one of Germany’s growth champions for the fourth time in a row. The prestigious award, presented by FOCUS in cooperation with Statista GmbH, honors the company’s exceptional development and continuous growth.
The following are the selection criteria that a company had to meet in order to be named a Growth Champion:
- Impressive sales growth that clearly surpasses the competition.
- At least 100,000 EURO turnover in 2019, increased to at least 1.8 million EURO
- Independence as a stand-alone company headquartered in Germany.
- Predominantly organic growth.
- A ranking among the top 500 fastest-growing companies.
Thilo Gukelberger, Managing Director of Digital Life Sciences, underlined the significance of this renewed honor: “We are proud to have once again been awarded as a Growth Champion. This award reflects our unwavering commitment to developing sustainable solutions for the life sciences industry that positively impact the environment and society.”
The detailed analysis of the data collected and the exact ranking of Digital Life Sciences compared to other companies will be published in issue 42/23 of the main FOCUS magazine, which will appear on October 14, 2023. The entire list of growth champions 2024 appears online on the research and consulting portal www.focusbusiness.de.