Successfully training employees
- Learn how you can extend the “Document Control” module to actively plan and record the qualifications of your employees.
- Learn how to create various qualifications profiles (target qualification) and assign the relevant documents to them.
- Find out how to plan individual trainings and training events such as “Read and understand tasks”, “Face-to-face trainings” and “External trainings” and how to combine these with electronic learning control.
- Get to know our qualification matrix, the possibilities of a catalog of questions and the electronic learning control in detail.
- Learn how to maintain qualification certificates (actual qualification) and how to display the current qualification level of your employees at any time.
What you can expect
1. Presentation of Digital Life Sciences GmbH
2. Overview of solutions from Digital Life Sciences GmbH
3. Live presentation of a sample use case
Just a few steps to your goal:
1. Please use the form “Request Live Webcast” below
2. Fill in the contact fields.
3. We will approach you. By telephone or e‑mail.
Note Live WebCast:
Specify your preferred date with one week’s notice.
Your contact person: Georg Langbehn
Request live webcast
Your WebCast consultant
Georg Langbehn, your expert for the Training Management
Georg Langbehn works for the Digital Life Sciences GmbH as an Account Manager and supports various new and long-term customers. In this role, he has specalized on the presentation and consulting of Training Management and other related topics.
Would you prefer to communicate with us by e‑mail? No worries!
Leave a message. We will get back to you!